Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How has social networking impacted your life? 1/10-1/14

I think the Social Network had little impact on my life. I mean sure I post few things on my Facebook and read other people post but it doesn’t change my life that much. They do have cool games and quizzes on Facebook.  You know if you have like not life and stuff. I don’t like MySpace at all I have account on it and there is nothing to do on it. I cannot even remember the last time I was on it.  I think Twitter is just as worthless. I mean seriously you post comments and that’s it. Also they picked the name Twitter out of a hat. Yes yes they did I can’t remember the other names but they were all pretty stupid.  I think it is very stupid how people get random request from people they don’t even know and they accept. When I first join Facebook I got like twenty request from people I had no idea who they were. I keep all my information private on Facebook. There is no reason for other people to be snooping around. I had a cousin where people got her information and they called my grandmother’s house asking for money because their stranded and my aunt got on the phone and it scared then off. It is really sad how some people are just so desperate for money they try to rip off some old women. I really hope that never happens to me. Well now I have to write 50 more words and I have no idea what I’m going to write. There is so much to talk about I mean there is a billion subjects I can pick, like bullying, global warming, regents and more. How do I just pick one of these very interesting topics? OH lookie I’m at 300 well I guess I’m done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment