Thursday, September 16, 2010

9/13-9/17 blog 1


It is all around me. There is no escape no recuse boat no nothing. Trapped on this nightmare boat that keeps me floating across these endless seas. I always ask myself. Will I ever get home? Will I see my mother again? Does she even miss me? As I slowly continue drift on the sea looking for sign of life, yet there was nothing insight. This boat reminds me so much of the boat that took my father away. Did he feel like this? This horrible darkness eating at his inner soul until the only thing left for him to do is to die. I hope not. He should have never me took away from me. They had to draft him. Do these people ever think anything about the people there taken these men away from. They should take men who don’t have a family waiting at home praying and hoping for that door to open. Then I saw it, an island that was few miles away from me. There my father stood waving and yelling my name. I tried to make the boat go in that direction but it wouldn’t. There my father stood with a sad reaction on his face as I drift away from him. It reminds me the same look I had on my face when he left that day. BAM I jump up from my bed as I look around. I walk up towards the entry way. There man in uniform stand. He says he has news about my father. As my mother read the letter her expression seems un- readable. Then she looks at me. Then she final told me what has happen to my father.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! This was so good! I almost cried though because it was so sad. I'm kind of mad because you ended it that way because I wanted to know what happened!

    ReplyDelete