Tuesday, September 28, 2010

9/27-10/1 blog 3 favorite season

           My favorite season is fall. I love how all the leaves change in to different colors. Then I can I put them all in a big pile and jump into them.  I also love how nice and cool it is. It isn’t freezing cold or sweltering hot. I also love fall because Halloween is during fall. I love Halloween because I get tons of candy (I buy candy no more trick or treat anymore) and I get to scary my sisters and friends wish is always a blast. Then I can dress up and be anyone I want to be. I also love the movies and stories they usual play on Halloween. Another reason why I love fall is because that mean school starts. By time fall starts I’m so sick of summer. But now since school has started a few weeks ago I’m ready for it to be summer again. It is nice to see old and make new friends, also to see who is your new teacher for the half the year. Fall is also my favorite time of the year because you get to see all the geese fly south, but is kind of annoying to hear my dog bark at them. So those are my reasons why I love fall and I will never love another season as much.

1 comment: