Wednesday, September 29, 2010

9/27-10/1 blog 2 vacation spot

         Over the summer I went to Myrtle Beach. I love the area, because I can play in the ocean and go shopping. We stay in a hotel while my family and I were done there. It was nice accept that I had to share a room with by sister. She can be very bossy. We got to eat tons of junk food while we were down there. I love walking down the beach right before dark because it’s nice and cool and not a lot of people are on the beach around that time. We did some shopping done there.  I only got two necklaces out all the stories we went to. There wasn’t really that much stuff; all the things are all stories where the same and it was kind of an annoying.  So that really sucks. When I was finally alone I was able to watch what I want on TV and do what I want without being interrupted.  I was sad when he had to leave. It’s a long drive back to New York, at least twelve hours. But it was a good thing that we did leave because there hurricanes started to move in like a week after we were there. We were very lucky. When that’s why I love going to Myrtle Beach it’s a fun place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment