Thursday, September 16, 2010

9/13- 9/17 blog 2


                I can’t believe it. I lost my spots, my lovely beautiful spots. I took them off so when I played in the mud outside then they wouldn’t get dirty. Now I don’t know where they are. I put them on my bed that is next to my master bed. Did he take them? No he would never do that to me. Would he? Then I notice my bed look like it was move. I quickly begin to try to sniff them down. I have to find them before my master gets home. No one should know are spots can be remove from us. If they did knew they would probably rearrange them in some stupid way. I slowly walked around them room trying find them then I felt something fall on my back. I look up and there on the celling were my spots. How in the world did they get up there? I take my master slipper and threw it as hard as I can at the celling and by one spot at time they fell back on my little furry body. I hear the door open as my master called my name. I went running towards him. He asks if I had a rough day like he did. I thought how he had no idea.

1 comment:

  1. haha get it? ruff? haha as in rough but your talking to a dog...hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete