Tuesday, September 21, 2010

9/20-9/24 Present

         I love in life how I have more freedom now than I did when I was younger. I like that I don’t have to follow my mom around the mall like a loss little puppy. I can go to the stories I like and not have to go to store that I dislike. I love all the things that are going on in my world. Like the new music some artists are creating like Lady Gaga and Eminem and how there different from other artist. I also love how know in school I have a choice in what subjects I can take now. I can take extra classes that are fun to me. I love how now I can wear what I want to wear without my mom saying no to it. Will most of the time. Also I can choice what cloths I do want and don’t want. I love the fact that I will turn sixteen soon. Then I can get my permit to. I love my parent can somewhat trust be home alone without having to call every few hours to make sure the house isn’t one fire and that I’m still alone.  I love how I’m treated more like an adult now. That I can make my own decisions and not feel guilty about them, even if my parents don’t agree with my decisions. I’m my own person now and I can be who I want to be and not have people treat be badly because I’m different from them. I won’t let them. That’s why I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment