Wednesday, September 22, 2010

9/20-9/24 Future

      I’m very unsure about my future. I have no really plan just a basic outline. I know I want a job that makes lots money yet I also enjoy. I want to see the world. Travel to tons of different places. I know I will go to college for sure and hopefully be studying something I enjoy. I want a family a husband and adopted children. But not the minute I’m out of college. I don’t plan one bearing my own children while there are tons of kids in the world who don’t have any parents or relatives. Also this will make sure that my family crazy gene won’t be passed down to my child. I might want to adopt one or two girls. If my husband wants a son he better home one of our girls is tom boy. I think I would like to stay in a cool place. I won’t enjoy moving to very hot place like Florida, unless there is air condition in the house. I don’t want to live in a big city went I get older. It would be fun but all the noise would get annoying. I also don’t want to live in the middle of nowhere either. I might want live in a big town that’s has plenty things to do in it. I don’t plan on planning all these things based on my husband wants. We would have to make things work. As long were both happy in the end it matters. So hopefully my future turns out good.

No comments:

Post a Comment