Tuesday, September 28, 2010

9/27-10/1 Interview with Kyle Rappold Blog 1

                                                                   Kyle Rappold
1.       Question: What is your favorite class? Why?
              Answer: I like English class because the teacher. I like the teacher teaching habits and she is very easy going teacher to talk to. Math is a close second. I also like the teacher to.
2.        Question:  What is your favorite kind of music? Why?
  Answer: I mostly like 80’s kind of music because they have more meaning then the music today. I believe the music today is mostly jumble things together and has no really true meaning to it.

3.       Question: What is your dream job? Why?
Answer: My dream job is being an EMT. I think it will be cool to pull peoples bodies out of the of the accident site.  Then be with them until they get to hospital and drop them off there. Then go to the next site. It’s a very exciting career to be involved in.

4.       Question: What is your favorite sport? Why?
Answer: I favorite sport is ice hockey. The reason is because it’s fun trying to hit the other team players and trying to annoy them. It’s also fun trying to make a goal and chasing after the ball.

5.       Question: What is your favorite movie? Why?
Answer: I like the movie scream, mostly because its horror and I like horror movies. They are very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment