Tuesday, January 24, 2012

bands j group 2

It feels as if I have already writing about my favorite band or musicians before. I guess have to write about it a second time. I have multiple bands that I love Flyleaf, Skillet, Nickelback, Three Door Down, Three Days grace, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and this list can go on forever. I like a certain type of music depending on the mood I am in, like I said before in my blogs. I like to listen to Flyleaf when I’m not in good mood, skillet same things but sometimes they’re not always so hard core and Nickelback when I need to be lift up. Katy Perry and Lady Gaga usually put me in fun happy mood. Avril Lavigne music can go either way.  There is one genre I’m not big fan of his country music, the only artist that I like that is kind of country is Taylor Swift.  I don’t like all her songs I like certain ones. For example is “Better than Revenge” is probably one my favorite songs out of all of them. I sometimes feel a little bipolar when I have two YouTube’s up and one is Lady Gaga and the other is Skillet. That just shows how different my personality can be at times. I can’t just favorite musician or band for I never like all of their songs.  I have like this one song by an artist and that was it and didn’t like any other songs that they have created. That seems like that happens to me a lot. I guess I can be very picky at what I like and what I don’t like. I personal believe no one has one all-time favorite band or musicians that they like always and forever. Do you still like music you listen too few years ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment