Thursday, January 5, 2012

My list of stuff to do before I kick the bucket. i group 2

My Bucket list
1). Travel the world to places like Spain and Paris.
2). Find someone who loves me for me.
3).Go out in the world and have tons of adventure.
  I want to see how other cultures diff er from ours. I mostly want to go to Paris and see the lights, to see if all the pictures and poetry about the place are true, if it really is the city of love. I want to find someone who loves me for me. I believe everyone has this dream of being loved by someone. I don’t plan on hopping on a plane and running off with a guy in a heartbeat. I still want that feeling of being that someone who means so much to person that they will fight for me no matter what.  I know that day will come in time for everyone, even me. I want to see the world. I don’t love living in such a small town where there is nothing to do for a good period of time. I would travel to all the different states and see how they differ from us in New York. I love New York, just not the small town of Alden. I believe that the first place I’m going to travel to will be New York City. Not only is it extremely close but it has many different styles and cultures mix in it as well. All the stores and entertainment have much more to offer. I hear so much about it and how close it is I wonder why I haven’t tried to go to New York City. I’m not sure if I would like living in such a big city with all the noise and expensiveness. It will be my first place to go and start my adventure once high school is done with.

No comments:

Post a Comment