Thursday, January 26, 2012

choice j group 4

Since technology is too stupid to save my blogs I have rewrite two of them and I really don’t feel like it so he it goes. I had amazing day full of candy and unicorns. It feels like I’m not even in school. It also feels like it is Friday and not Thursday. Great day today is feels like I can just go and jump of and building and fly. By I don’t have wings so that will not work out very well. I wonder what it is like to fly in airplane is it very scary like some people say or is it fun. I really don’t want to go throw airport security and have people poking me and touching me. I’ll just do the x-ray choice, isn’t that just great. Now I have at least I have 150 words left now. I just got done with my schedule. My next year won’t be easy but who honestly cares.  I pick what I want to and now I’m just going deal with it. I’m not going list out the classes or anything like that because I don’t feel like getting that paper out right now. I just want to go home and not stay after school today for my 2 club meetings. I hate the fact I have two clubs meeting on same day every lovely Thursday. I have great idea I believe each president of the club over the summer gets together and talk about which day they want so there won’t be any annoying clashing with each other clubs and then you can go to more clubs. My nails are black I don’t know what color I’ll do them for snowball. I am wearing pink dress I don’t like but my sister throws a fit like 5 year old to get it and now I have wear it too something.

No comments:

Post a Comment