Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm bigger creep. i group 4

The day where everything in my life up to this point had no meaning to it, until I met Katie Herter.  I remember that day very clearly and is still best day on my life. The second happiest moment of my life is when she accepted my friends request on Facebook.  When she uses a special app on Facebook to see how many different people have visit her Facebook it says 1 under my name. For I stay on her Facebook page day and night no matter what. If the internet every goes out I scream in despair. Once I finally got her I gave her all she wanted. To go to all those metal concerts she so wanted go to and she will love it so much she will take me to Paris and New York City, which not only she does but she also proposal to me in New York City on my birthday. Even though I am under age we run of together on a fluffy pink pony with are cat and we will head to one place where they will allow us to get marry, Las Vegas. There we get marry by Marilyn Monroe impersonator that will marry us. I wore a dress that look very similar to Princess Diana, which is light baby blue color. While Katie also wears a dress which is hot pink. Also Creamsicle will be wearing a little crown so she won’t feel left out at all. Then of course when we go to cut the cake Katie’s favorite lead singer will pop out and will start singing her favorite song on earth. This will be the most romantic moments in history so romantic not only where there be tons of books written on it but also tons of movies starting us. Then we can live happily and rich together till day we die.  <------ Thats us.

No comments:

Post a Comment