Tuesday, January 24, 2012

No teacher K-5 j group 3

Since I have already wrote about my favorite teacher K-5 I’m going use this as a choice blog.  I’m going write about my fun Chemistry and Psychology test back to back last two day.  Psychology exam wasn’t as hard as I image it was going to be. I’m not sure if it was because I study like nuts or if he made it super easy. I study over two hours the night before. Then I study every chance I got during the day. I feel as if I did extremely well on it but I couldn’t think about it that much since I had to study for my Chemistry test. Again another brutal test even Mrs. Geck said this was a very hard test. I lucky pass with a good grade in my opinion since tons of people weren’t doing that great.  Now with both test are done with I can relax for now. I’m also very excited to stat Sociology since I got a friend in that class ---------- > her name is Katie Herter. It’s always good to have friends in classes where they do tons of activities. I don’t know how different these two classes will be from each other but I believe Sociology is going be similar to a unit we have done in Psychology. I hope it will be just as interesting. Now I probably going to have to start getting prepare for Chemistry exam considering Chemistry can be difficult at some point. I know it is very early to start thinking about this exam but it is one of two exams I have to take and it is on the last day of regent’s week. I believe this is very cruel since there is an extreme amount of material to cover and giving us a week off before the exam is going hurt most of us then help us. Who is going study during summer week?

No comments:

Post a Comment