Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My crazy ideas for future!!! group I 1

For my New Year’s Revolution I want to figure out what I want to go for in college. I have already have idea about what I want be and I plan on taking a class next year and see if I like it or not. The class is going accounting. I believe I would like accounting for I’m good dealing with money. I like to figure out how much I save and how long it takes me to save it. I am very afraid that accounting will turn out to be extremely boring as everyone else says. I also thought about maybe becoming chemical engineer. My dad keeps saying how these people are paid very well. I also do find chemistry very interesting. My dad talks about taking me to his work during the summer for a day so I can see how and what they do. I wish some jobs that I would probably enjoy more would pay more and be in bigger demand. I have some friends who want go to college for art but how many art jobs are there in the world? I’m just trying be realistic about my future.  I just want job where I can somewhat enjoy doing it and make good money. Another Revolution is also to figure out what college I want to go to. I know for fact I’m going to ECC for first two years endless I get amazing scholarship to another college which I doubt will happen. I probably will go to University of Buffalo endless they don’t have the program I want to take. Those are my New Year’s Revolution. I hope when the next New Year’s come around I have this entire thing figure out, if I don’t I’m going be in some serious trouble since next year is my senior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment