Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Will you be my hero group j 1

A hero is willing to throw everything away even their own life just to protect a person that they don’t even know.  I’m not sure exactly who in my life my hero is. I love my parents but they’re not my hero and same with my siblings. I have had amazing teachers in the past and present but they are not exactly my hero their just people who I have respect for. I guess my hero would be those people who do out their life on line without receiving a paycheck in the end. I know that police officers and FBI are good people who try helping others but they are train for this kind of situations and they know what they are doing. But when an ordinary person gets involve in situation involves someone else’s life that is on the line and they only have that split section decision to either help that person or flee and they choose to help without thinking about themselves first. That is what makes a hero. I guess my hero is those ordinary people who are on the news for doing extraordinary things. I see people fight another person who has gun just so they can protect an innocent life from being taken away. I guess that in my personal opinion what heroes do. I know there are many different levels of being a hero. I guess the level I’m describing is the highest level of hero that is known.  Being hero can be also classified by helping someone by donating food or clothes. That may be as heroic as the other hero but in the end of the day they are hero to that person they help out. I guess I know many people who are heroes just for doing simple things like that every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment