Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My break i group 4

My break wasn’t that exciting. The highlight of my break besides Christmas Eve and day was going to the mall and Dave n Buster.  I ate and played tons of different games it was really fun. Then after that was finish I went shopping around the mall. Unfortunately Easter Hills Mall doesn’t have a Hottopic. Which kind of stinks since Hottopic is having these amazing sales going on.  All the other stores in the mall had like a million sales going on, yet there wasn’t anything I wanted or need. When I got to Claire’s they had their own little sale going on. I got pair knee high socks, earring, necklaces, and few more other things. The number one thing that I just love that I got at the store was a pair of gloves that look like foxes with blue eyes. They were also apart sale, I got them dirt cheap! Then after the mall we went to Michaels and I got a package of shoelaces. One pair is blue, completely glitter and shinning. The other pair is light blue with glitter strands tied in it. I love them so much. Then I looked in their scrapbook section and they finally had tennis stickers. I was like finally because I’ve been wanted some for my scrapbook. I though both items were on sale but some people don’t know how to put signs in correct place so the stickers weren’t on sale but the shoe laces were. I was cool with that since I really wanted them and plus everything else I got that day was on sale. That is what I did over break. It was I really fun day, I which I had a lot more days like that during the break. I hope my February break is just as fun if not more fun and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment