Friday, March 9, 2012

m group 2 THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Driving while texting is one the most stupid thing I think a person could ever do. My sister does it all the time and I always feel so scared while she was driving and texting at the same time. People act like it’s no big deal even if they hear all the statistics, seen all the pictures and the films. People just don’t think it could happen to them. Will guess what that same person thought the same thing when they decided to text and drive. Then guess what happens next they get in car accident, an accident happens that could cost you your ability to walk or even your life. Even though I think no one is going care about the statistics I’m still going to list them anyone. •2,600 traffic deaths are caused each year by drivers using cell phones. •570,000 accidents leading to minor and serious injuries are caused each year by cell phone distractions. Don’t forget if you cause the accident while texting it is your fault in the court of law. If a person gets injured because of their reckless behavior it could end up costing you not only money but years of your life in jail. In my personal opinion I will want to kick some ones (beep) to Florida and back if they crash into me and I get seriously injured over it. Even if I wasn’t seriously injured I’ll still be mad because they could have killed me because of their mistake. I will feel no pity for that person when their butt is thrown in jail for next 15 years of their life. It was their choice to text and they know the cost to their actions. I believe people should start taking this issue a little more seriously before they kill someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment