Wednesday, March 28, 2012

n group 4 my interview

Who is Zach Miner some people may ask? Some people just look at him as the dude who Mr.Currin likes yell at a lot. But beneath the surface there is much more to Zach Miner then meets the eye. I was lucky enough to get to interview him. My first question to him was what do you plan on doing for your future career. Miner says he plans on being NFL analysis or doing something with medicine. The next question to him was do you want to go to college, if so where? He said that he plans to go to Ohio State because it has great tradition and it’s my favorite college.  We also talk about what his favorite activity to do. He said his favorite active to do is playing football with his family or just hanging out with his family.  We then discuss what his favorite subject is. He said he likes global because it’s interesting learning about the past.  The last question I asked Miner had a very interesting response to it. I asked Miner who his best friend was. He then proceeds to look around the room till his eyes landed on Austin Hopcia and then he asked Hopcia if he was his best friend.  Austin responded with a yeah. When I asked why and all Miner had to say was I don’t know. Know I all hope that instead of looking at Miner as the troubling maker kid in Online Publishing you look at him and realize he is a regular person just like you and me. Now I all hope that everyone in this class will try and make an attempt to know Miner all on your own. I believe it will be worth you while to try and befriend Miner. You never know what could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment