Friday, March 9, 2012

m group 3 STOP LAUGHING!!!!

I trying think of the most embarrassing moment of my life. I think I just had so many of those moments I can’t think of my number one most embarrassing moment. It must have been so horrible I might have just block it out completely. Will I guess I will go with the most embarrassing that I can remember right now. Back when I lived in Arcade in our old house my sisters, mother and I were in the computer room. It was where the computer was and the kids’ living room connects into it. We have this exercise ball and I being a nine year old I sat on it begin to bounce on it. My sisters and mom weren’t paying attention to me and I was happily just bouncing up and down on the ball. Will I started to get higher of the ball and then without any warning the ball flew right from underneath me and flew across the room and I was midair. Then I landing hard on ground and let out this whaling sound and screaming “that was not funny”.  I was so mad at my sisters and my mom for laughing at me. My sister even mocks me by coping the sound I make and what I said. Now every time they are thinking of funny memories they always think of this specific memory and plus a few others. Don’t worry thought I have plenty of embarrassing moments on them so it all evens out in the end. I still don’t think this is my most embarrasses moment because I’m almost hundred percent positive something else happen that was way worse. But for the life of me I cannot think of it right now.  Will for now this is my most embarrassing moment of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment