Monday, March 26, 2012

n group 4 killers shouldn't walk

I highly doubt that Trayvon Martin death was an accident. This was racial profiling and we all know it. A guy just gets shot for walking home after going to the store real quick. Seriously how did this look at all suspicious? The guy was wearing a hoodie and carrying a bag of skittles. What was the shooter thinking? Also his family and friends who keep trying to defend him saying it wasn’t his fault. I’m like seriously grow up and tell the truth. If your child was randomly shoot walking home I pretty sure you would like some justice for your child.  Will guess what this family deserves justice too. They just lost one of their beloved family members and yet the guy still walks free. I hope the police will nail this guy so hard that he will never walk free again. I wouldn’t want some guy who is so trigger happy walking around my neighborhood. I feel not only this guy should be in jail just for killing a child but for the fact he might kill another innocent child yet again. I hope the jury in this case unlike Casey Anthony won’t let another child killer walk free. It’s bad enough we have Casey Anthony walking around free when it’s kind of obvious she was guilty but if we let George Zimmerman walk free too are justice system has official fail us. We already have to live in fear each and every day knowing people like this room the streets. We deserve to feel safe in our own homes and neighborhoods. I’m honestly afraid enough as it is knowing how each and every day a criminal walks after killing someone. In my personal belief if someone kills another person they shouldn’t be allowed to walk just after few years in jail. Life in jail or death penalty should be the only choices for killers.

No comments:

Post a Comment