Monday, March 26, 2012

n group 3 my job

I work at MaGavin's for just a little over a month now. I am a busgirl and I actually enjoy my job because it gives me something to do and helps me earn some money. Most people my age are either complaining about their job or they are desperately looking for a job. That’s why I like the job I have right now.  If I can have any choice at where I would work it would be a writer in huge apartment complex in the city or a really fancy office that is very comfortable. I mean if I have to be inspired to create works that will intrigue people. I wouldn’t be able to do that if I’m not intrigued myself. But of course reality has to set in and I have to pick a career that is in demand, pays good and something I like. That’s why I’m thinking about going into accounting. I love dealing with math that involves money and I’m good at math so it should be a good career for me. It also is in very high demand and pays very well. I don’t enjoy boring math where you just learn something just so you can pass the exam. I hope my future job I will be happy wherever I end up because I just see too many people that are just plain miserable in the jobs they have right now. I remember how my oldest sister acted back when she work at Tops. She wasn’t very happy when she came home from work or even going to work. Lucky she has move on to bigger and better things. Even though I do like my jobs at MaGavin's I don’t plan on staying there forever. Hopefully I will move on to bigger and better things to.

No comments:

Post a Comment