Monday, March 26, 2012

n group 2 EGGS

I absolutely adore spring. One of reason is the weather usually isn’t too hot or cold. During winter we try to fight of frostbite and during summer we try not to die from being overheated. I love the beautiful flowers that bloom. I love seeing the different colors, sizes and shapes. I wish my family grew different types of flowers so we can pick them and put them in a vase in our kitchen. Another reason why I love spring so much is because Easter is in it. Now who doesn’t love Easter? I love the hiding of the eggs (my favorite part), eating the candy, forcing the bunny ears on my dogs, and then having that wonderful week of from school that we all deserve. I love the week off during Easter. I already have things plan for this break, which in my case is very rare. I guess some of the things I dislike about spring are the allergies. I don’t really have any but my mother does and all she does is a cry and complain about them. That always annoys me to death. My family usually doesn’t do extreme amounts of spring cleaning, but it still a pain to have someone ride you about cleaning your room or something like that.  There isn’t that much I dislike about spring. I have to say spring is tie for first in being one my favorite seasons. Spring is tie to fall; the reason why I love them both is because they are similar in many ways. Both have candy involve, and the weather is great. I may like fall just a little more because this year the way the weather is going this year’s spring is going to be just like summer. Thankfully we have air conditioning so we won’t die.

No comments:

Post a Comment