Friday, March 9, 2012

m group 4 just dance

Since I have nothing else to do for my choice blog I will just talk about what happen to me this week. Last weekend was the dance. I have to say out all the dances this one takes the cake. One reason for this conclusion was the glow sticks. I am a little kid at heart and I just love glow sticks. Another reason why I like the dance was the photo-booth was free. I mean we already have to pay $10 dollars to get in no one really wants to spend any more money. I also like fact that we didn’t run out of drinks since we didn’t have the tickets for this dance. Since homecoming when they did run out drink and I was dying of thirst it didn’t make the dance enjoyable. The last thing I enjoy about the dance was that all the money went to a very good cause. I mean how often we donate to such a good cause. We ended up donating $ 2,100 to the donor place. I think the dance was a really big success and I hope we have on just as fun next year. Also when I got home after the dance the Alice in Wonderland was playing on TV. The one with the real girl and was made like 3 years ago. Even though it was based on the original Alice in Wonderland I adore this movie. It had so many twists in it and it was very exciting. I usually don’t care for remakes of stuff since the original is usually the best, but in this case the new movie was just as good as the old movie. Whoever director that movie should of directed The Hunger Games movies. For I find it very sad that I can spot three mistakes in one commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment