Tuesday, November 30, 2010

1. Choose an image and write a reaction to it 11/29-12/3

    The reason why I choose this picture is because it is just so adorable how the momma fox is touching the baby fox with her nose. That is just so unbelievable cute. I mean you always see movies, drawing or painting with animals touching each other with their nose. I never knew they actual did that in real life.  I chose this image because I just love foxes. I don’t know why I just do. I think the main reason why I choose this because people say the animals have no sense of love or any other real emotion in animals. This picture shows how are connection with a mother and its baby is still extremely strong as ever even if their foxes. It doesn’t matter if there animal or human. We all have these emotions in our lives. I think I’m attracted to this picture mot only because it is extremely cute. It’s because of the bright orange on the foxes. I like how it just pop out from their fur. I also like the little stream in the background. I wish the background wasn’t so blurrily. I’m not sure if this was on purpose or not. If the photographer wanted us to pay more attention on the foxes or if they wanted the foxes colors of the fur stand out even more because the background is so dim and blur out. Whatever why the reason the photographer did what he did on purpose or by mistake. The picture is just so adorable I just want take the baby fox and give it a nice big hug. Or course foxes can be very violent sometimes, especially when they have a baby with them. That’s what I think of the picture it just so cute how can you not love it. P.S you get over yourself!!


No comments:

Post a Comment