Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What is your favorite holiday? Why? 11/15-11/19

My favorite holiday is Halloween. I love dressing up. You can be something completely adorable one minute and they next minute you can be the scariest monster on the plant. I also love the candy. I loved getting different types of candy and how my sisters and I will trade with each other.  Another fun thing about Halloween is you can completely scare the crap out of someone. For one October I scared my second oldest sister Sarah repeat it was so much fun. Then one time I was sitting in front of the TV and I saw her coming up behind me by using the TV screen and she was getting ready to scare me and I smile and wave at the TV screen saying hi. She looked really mad it was so much fun. Another thing I love about Halloween is that you get to crave pumpkin and make any kinds of facing in them funny, happy, sad or you can just do random designs on it my friend put a peace sign on her pumpkin it was really cute except she kind of mess it up a little but it wasn’t that noticeable. Another thing I like about Halloween is seeing everyone’s costumes. Just to see if they store bought it or had enough creatively in their heads to make up their own cool designs or did they combine both together. There are many reasons why I like Halloween but if you asked someone what their favorite holiday is their answer is mostly likely Christmas will not this girl answer. There is a lot of holidays that are fun but can only be fun if your apart of it. Like Valentine’s Day is a fun holiday if you only have a girlfriend or boyfriend. If you don’t that holiday isn’t that much fun to you. So there is some fun holidays out their but I believe Halloween beats them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment