Tuesday, November 9, 2010

11/8-11/12 Thanksgiving

    Are family celebrates Thanksgiving like any other family does. It starts with out dad getting up early to start all the cooking. Yes are dad makes the meal not my mom. One year dad was out of town and my mom bought turkeys subs for us that Thanksgiving. Will my dad does the most of the cooking and my mom helps out here and there. My sisters and I usually don’t really help with anything. Then when the food is all prepare. We sit down around 5 o’clock and say grace. Are dogs usually sat around us begging for food and hoping some of our food will fall down so they can eat it. We always give them a little but a lot, because one of dogs gets sick when he eats fatty foods, so we give both of our dogs little amounts. It wouldn’t be fair if we gave one dog way more food than the other one. Will when we are down I sit around and wait for my mom to cut the pumpkin pie. She usually takes along time because she is very tire after the dinner, when I and my sister finish our deserts. We then go and break the wish bone from the turkey I usually lose no matter what. Which sucks a lot. I think I won couple times but my sisters claim that I cheated. This year my mom wants to start a new tradition where she bakes pumpkin muffins to eat in morning. They are really good. So are thanksgiving is that different from many people but we do enjoy it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment