Friday, November 5, 2010

dream job 11/1-11/5


   I have a couple of dream jobs. One of my dream jobs is to be an author and write books. The reason why I like the idea of being an author is that you have complete freedom to write what you want to write about there is no real limits. I can make up my own little world where I make the rules.  My other dream job is to be a jewelry designer.  I love playing around with jewelry and they seem to break in next day. So not only will I make stronger non-cheap jewelry that is not extremely bulky and too much. I will also make it affordable. It is nuts what some high fashions designers want for a little necklaces. I guess after I get rich from my jewelry I can work on writing. I will of course continue working. I just can’t stay home and do nothing. I don’t know how some people can just be a stay at home mom. I mean when do you every get to leave the house. Or take to other people face to face. That is why I will continue with both my writing and working with jewelry. My jobs will also let me travel all around the world. So I can get inspired by the way other people live. So my writing and my jewelry can relate to other cultures. Then I will return home to my family where my hardest job awaits me. That is raising a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment