Wednesday, November 17, 2010

11/15-11/19 winning

              Winning most people think getting the better score is winning. Certain people like believe their winners when they really not. Winning in my opinion is just mostly state of mind. Sure the other team may have the better score then you do but are you happy, do you feel good. It just matters where your state of mind is. If you’re acting like a big cry baby and get all mad about the score then you are acting like a loser. But if you were smiling and just talking about how fun game was and then you re acting like a winner. Your attitude is affected by how others act. If one of you teammates were acting like a big cry baby then you might just start acting like one to. I think people like to thinking winning is the best thing in the world is because they want to feel like they did something that everyone will remember them for and that’s what they truly want, is to be remembering by others. I think some people get to obsess with winning and they let it cloud their judgment and they forget what they are doing and they end up hurting someone just to get what they want in the end. Winning can be a very good thing but sometimes people turn it into a bad thing. As long as you’re happy at the end of the day no matter what the score is you are a winner in my opinion. Will that is all I have about winning. I know many peoples have different views from what I think and i'm okay with that. As long as people do not try push their views on me and then I will be okay with it. I know some people love to win but remember what you are gaining in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment