Tuesday, November 23, 2010

11/22-11/26 Fear builds walls

“Fears build walls” in my opinion it means that your fears hold you back from doing something you really want to do. If you want to jump out of a plain with a parachute but you’re afraid that the parachute won’t open then you will never try it. Sometimes you have to let go of your fears just to you get what you want in the end. It is okay to have fears but you shouldn’t let them control your life. If I was say I’m afraid of spiders I probably won’t go to warm places because they can get really big. Like monster big. But if I did have that fear I won’t let it control my life. Will I try my best not to let it control my life. So fear does built walls but you have to tear them down just to get to the other side. Sure it might be worth it in the end or not. But don’t you want to accomplish at least breaking down on of your walls of fear. You don’t have to do it over night. It might take a very, very, very, long time before you get over your fear. When you do accomplish breaking free from your fear, you can help others around you also break free from their fears too. Remember it is ok to be afraid but do not let fear run your life and the decisions you make. If you want to jump off a brigade don’t let the fear of the rope breaking stop you.

No comments:

Post a Comment