Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thankful 11/15-11/19


   There are many things that people are thankful for. Like their health, family and more. I have a lot to be thankful for. One thing that I’m very thankful for is that my parents are still together. Before I move to Alden many of many friends parents where divorce and they talked about how they can only see their mom or dad on certain days. I should be thankful for that I get to some good amount of time with each of them. Another thing I’m thankful for is that my dad is still here with me and my family. My dad has to travel to different parts of the world and one time a day before he was coming home a plane crash and my mom and I were worried that something like that will happen to my dad on his way home. But luckily he came home safe and sound. People have lost their love ones in plane crashes and never got a chance to see them again. I’m very lucky that my parents give me things that I want and need. Some kid’s families might not even have a quarter of what I had. Our parents let us know that every day. I’m thankful for my health. That just seems like just a regular thing to be thankful for but I should be happy I have good health. We have lots bad things that runs through are family and I can be laying in hospital right now I had one of these conditions. I thankful for my friends here in Alden. When I first move here I didn’t know anyone and I was kind of shy. But then I made good friends in the first couple days here in Alden. The last thing I’m thankful for is my sisters. No matter how annoying they may get they always have my back when I really need them. There are all the things I’m thankful for.I consider myself one of the lucky kids. All I have to do is watch the news and remember how all over the world people are dying from hunger and diseases that can be easily prevent with today’s medicine. SO yet again I say how I’m very thankful for all I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment