Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2.) Choose an image and compose a creative response to it. 11/29-12/3 FOXY

   I wish I was a red fox. Will I am a red fox. I just don’t look like a red fox. Wait let me change my wish. I wish I look like a red fox. I’m different. I don’t like being different from everyone else. It makes me feel like I don’t fit in with the rest of them. I wonder if I’m the only creature on this earth that feels this way. I wonder if my parents abandoned me because of the way I look. I love those mountains their just incomparable beauty. They all don’t look exactly alike. Nothing does. Then why do I feel so bad for the way I look. I didn’t always feel this way. They made me feel this way. They just had make fun of me. Will I hope they feel guiltily for the rest of their lives. I’m not going be sticking around just so they can make fun of me. There is a huge world beyond this little valley. There are more foxes out there that can accept the way I look. If they don’t I’ll just move on. I don’t need them around to help me. They actually never help me in the first place. I always had been on my own. I can hunt and make a shelter for myself. No more of them stealing my food or making fun of my patches of black fur. That it I’ve decide. I’m leaving to night. I will take a little food with me and that’s about all I can take there is nothing else I need. Darkness is coming extremely soon. I better start to get ready.
          The moon is now in visible sight. This will be last time I walk on this land. I wonder if they will even miss me. Will I guess I never know. Will here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment