Tuesday, November 9, 2010

11/8-11/12 If I could have lunch with three people living or deceased they would be

  If I could have lunch with three people, it probably be my best friend Katelyn. My grandfather that is my dad’s father and Joe.  The reason why I pick my best friend is that I don’t see her for long periods of time. She lives down in Georgia now and haven’t seen her in months. The reason why I want to meet my grandfather is because I never meet him before. He died from a heart attack when my mom was pregnant with me.  My sisters use to tell me my grandmother would tell me he was at the store when I was little. When I got older I finally learn the truth. Joe was our next door neighbor. He was very kind man to be and my sisters. So was his wife. We use to over to their house and talk to them all time. Then one day during winter time. He had a heart attack and he was sent to hospital. Unfortunately he didn’t make it through. I was very sad he was a grandparent to me and I just lost him. After that his wife Dawn move away to live with her son I think. I pick these three people because they all our important to be. I feel robed from them. I want a chance to spend time with them. I never had enough time with any of them in my opinion. Katelyn was with me for two years before she move to Korea, I had no time with my grandfather and I’m not sure how much time I had with Joe but I don’t think it was enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment