Thursday, September 8, 2011

Be jealous .group A

During summer I did mostly tennis each day. I was a part of rec tennis and I was in the advance group. Not because I was good, it was because of my age.  I had a lot of fun. We played some games and learn new skills. But one day I had to ride my sister bike to tennis one day and I was coming home and I fell off because I didn’t react fast enough on breaks. I was on side walk. I didn’t fall hit the ground I kind of caught myself. Unfortunately I had dropped my tennis bag because it was either it or me. I choose myself obviously. My bag hit the ground and my water bottle pop open and killed my iPod. It was sad. I had a mini funeral for it. Good news was I was able to my sister old iPod off her for twenty bucks. I also join the tennis team during summer. We had enough girls so we didn’t have to try out. Wish kind of stink because I was practicing a lot. The rest of the summer was pretty boring. Except for last Friday my friend who works at Darien Lake gets free tickets with her paycheck. She took me and four other friends to Darien Lake. It was so much fun. We went on all the water rides first since it was really hot and then we went on the regular rides. Soon we stop and ate some subway. Then after are amazing dinner we played some games. I went home earlier because I was really tired because I had tough tennis match before I went to Darien Lake. The day after this amazing day I had get blood work done and then we went to the mall. I got two great dresses for school dances. I was surprise I was able find two cheap dresses that were in good condition, some of the dresses were just trashed. That is what I did for my whole summer. Be jealous, be very jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment