Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Im going marry fall! group b 2

 I’m pretty sure we did this blog last year. I quickly look into my file to see if I can find it and just reuse but I couldn’t find it. I did find my article from last year on fall and how awesome it is. I decide not use that because that is more generalize and not so personal. Ok if you haven’t figure it out what my favorite season is yet that’s sad. My favorite season is fall. I love the cool air and it isn’t hot and everything. I love making leave piles and jumping in to them. It isn’t much fun doing it by yourself so I haven’t done it in a long time. I also love Halloween but my mom doesn’t like it that much so we never done anything special. My friend is having a Halloween party this year and I can’t wait. I’m going make my dad take are Halloween stuff out of the attic. I hope he does it. I don’t want buy a new costume or anything. I was thing of making something out one the old costumes. I don’t have much left to say how much I love fall. Now I am seriously considering finding my old blog on this topic. What is the point of writing something you already wrote about? Now I’m stuck here rambling how much I love fall and how I hate the other 3 seasons. Doesn’t it just get boring for you? Will here I go. Fall is so awesome it kicks the other seasons butts. It has tons of colors and looks so pretty. It’s like a unicorn throw up rainbows everywhere it form of leaves. I want to marry fall because it is just that cool and only really cool stuff can marry someone as amazing as me. I’m awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment