Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm going to rule the world!!! group a

  I know for this school year I really want be honor roll all year round and I also want to get straight A’s. The last part is a long shot. I really hope this year I don’t procrastinate a lot. I did that a lot in freshman year since most of the stuff was easy. I didn’t do it as much in sophomore. Now this year I just plan on getting everything done ahead of time because I am afraid with the way classes are arrange now I might forget something my accident and that would be very bad. I also plan on getting better at tennis. I am amaze I am not at the bottom consider I only played tennis during the summer and everyone else had year of practice. I also hope I decide on career this year. I was thinking accounting since it pays good money. But I have to look more into that. I would hate to go to college and find out how much I hate it and have to start all over again. That would take time and money and I have limited amount of both. I plan on taking accounting next year. Let’s hope I like it! My parents are all over me picking something. It’s giving me a headache. I also hope I can write more outside of school I love to write out of school put with tennis and everything I hope writing doesn’t take a backseat. I don’t have that many goals. I mean if I had too many goals the chances of me accomplishing them would be lower.  I think I have some good goals. I don’t know during the school year I might create some more goals I don’t know. I do believe it is important to have some goals or what else would we do with are lives? Just poke each other with really sharp sticks?

No comments:

Post a Comment