Monday, September 12, 2011

The best years of this girl life!! Group A

     I have two years of schooling that are my favorite. One from middle school and one from high school so far. My first one is 6 grade. The reason that was my favorite year was because I met my bff. We both like the same dorky stuff like anime and such. I also remember having study hall at the end of the day and I was able to finish a lot of my homework that was good year. My other favorite grade was sophomore year. It was really fun I finally got good friends that I could trust and I also had some amazing teachers last year. Sure class did seem boring but then my teachers would let us play a fun game. Even if the class was little dry the teacher made it up by being funny and nice. I had tons of fun with my friends at the homecoming. My one friend try to dip be but I thought I was going to fall since she like half my size. Winter ball wasn’t as good. But we still had fun. We had tons of fun at the pep rallies. Watching are classes fight and stuff. The harry potter game last year was great choice it was funny, exciting and interesting. I think some people unfortunately were too focusing on the inaccuracy it reflects harry potter. It was cool that I had some friends in my classes. I’m like that lonely person you will see seating alone if I have no friends in my classes. But last year I got really lucky because I had at least one friend in each class that made be very happy. I don’t know if this junior year going to top all the other years. But I guess we will I have to wait and see about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment