Monday, September 26, 2011

I need my milk people. c group 1

Ok I got say the best lunch I get is from the snack bar. That what I have been eating, just two bags of chips. I do like to eat the salads put sometimes it’s all pick over. I guess I like the easiness of just getting the chips. I don’t have stand their making it while someone is pressure on me to move faster along. I know those chips are obviously not the healthy choice but I try my best to eat health. As long I’m not eating two bags of chips each day it is not that bad. Tomorrow I am probably going get salad and Wednesday I am probably get chips again since I don’t like potato bar day. I think when I was little my mom packed me very awesome lunch, a sandwich, bag of chips, grapes or another healthy choice and a juice box. Yeah but she doesn’t pack me lunch. She told me if I wanted a pack lunch I will have to do it myself. As much fun that would be, I would rather not. That would mean I would have to drag another bag to school and I already have my book bag and my tennis bag. Then if I ever forget it I would starve and then I would turn into monster. Trust me on this one; you do not want to be around me at all if I’m striving. Talking about all this amazing food makes me want to eat and I just had lunch last block right before writing this wonderful article. I want get mil before tennis practice. I try to get one during lunch but the stupid machine refuse to take my dollar. I was so mad. I hope they fix that problem. I need my milk people.

No comments:

Post a Comment