Tuesday, September 20, 2011

get up and go. group b 3

Great moment in my life…go. Yes I guess that is great moment in my life. Just get up and go. I love to get up and go. When I first decide to join art club, it was like half way throw the year and my friends were in it and I was like why not? We were watching a movie, Toy story 3. IT WAS AWESOME!!!! The ending was sad slash happy.  During the dramatic scenes some of my friends were hugging each other for dear life. It was so funny. We ate pizza and other junk food. It was awesome. The big shocker at the end of the movie wasn’t the movie itself. It was when the art teacher announces she has never seen Toy store 1 or 2. Everyone in the room scream what!!!! I still can’t believe I hope she has watch both of the movies. If she hasn’t she is missing out big time. It was sad when the movie ended we had to get up clean up after ourselves and then leave. I really didn’t want to leave but I also don’t want stay lock up in the school all alone. That would not be fun at all. My friend mom gave me ride home, which was a good thing because my mom was having a really bad headache. I have decided to join art club this year again but unfortunately I had to miss the first meeting because we had tennis pictures that day. I guess next year is my last shot to see if I can ever catch the first art club meeting. But I have feeling something when get in my way like usual. Well I guess that sums up my blog on great moment in my life. Now I just need, yes I’m at 300 words I can stop now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment