Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My lunch yo. group c 2

I love Carbones. We try a million pizza places before we finally found this beautiful place. We don’t get pizza that often maybe once over two or maybe three month period. We get a party pizza because it is a better deal. Then we get two twenty-five orders of wings. One box is hot and the other is barbecued. Then of course we get some celery sticks on side that my dad loves. He gets very upset if they forget to get to put them in our order. Of course if there is a special deal going on we might get garlic sticks. Which are awesome. Unfortunately all this stuff is very unhealthy that is why we don’t get it so much because my mom wants us to be healthy so we won’t die.  I feel so love. LOL. WE just recently had to for my sister birthday even though her birthday won’t be for another few weeks, but her boyfriend was going be out of town during that time so we decided to have it early. I really want pizza now, but of course I am not going get pizza from Carbones for like another month or so. That really stinks. I mean could go there and order something myself, but I don’t want to waste my money or my time. Plus I don’t need any more junk food in my diet sadly. I love this restaurant so much I could marry it and then I would probably eat it. Then the same cycle will keep going on on on on on on on on on on. Until you know I die of obesity. I really wish they can make it healthier then they probably would suck. Then I will not be happy bubble girl as I am usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment