Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm not a stalker!!! group b 1

Yes I do use Facebook. I don’t post a lot of statues on Facebook. I do comment on what people say and such.  There are many positive and negatives about Facebook. One thing is that people you don’t like can find you on Facebook. It really stinks because when you denied their friend request they are all mad at you. A positive about Facebook is that if there is a school event/club meeting I find out real fast. It does make me mad when some people don’t take advantage of it. I miss the first club meeting because the president decides it would be easier just to have it on announcements. My advisement class was so loud I couldn’t hear it. I end up missing first meeting. I was not happy what so ever at all. We all know how I get when I am not happy. Right Mr. Currin?  I guess another negative thing about Facebook is that people can steal your identity. I think it really stinks if someone does that to you. If you are accepting friends request just so it looks like you have a lot friends that is kind of your fault. Also if you post your full name and all your information, that is another mistake on your part. I don’t like when Facebook just changes private setting without even telling you. I’m at home and my sister was yelling at me because I posted something on Facebook that she crashes both of my parents’ cars just by pulling into the driveway. I then found out my private setting was change my Facebook. That anyone was able to see it. I was pissed off. Another time Facebook close down my account and they gave me this long list of reasons why. Most of the reason made me sound like I was child molester. I sent them email asking why my account was close and they never responded. I had to create a new Facebook and I wasn’t allowed to use my new email because it was put on the black list apparently. SO I guess Facebook is kind of pain sometimes other times its ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment