Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Who cares what you like? group a

   I feel comfortably writing almost about anything.  I usually write in poetry form. I like writing mostly dark stuff I don’t know why. I think it’s more realistic to this life and everything isn’t all happy and ok. But I do like to write an ending where everything is worked out and solve. Sure in the end everyone might not get what they want but isn’t that life. I think I do like write about supernatural things, were people have special powers and can do things most ordinary people can’t do. I’m not really sure why I love that kind of stuff. I think is because how cool would it being to have special powers and be able to do cool stuff. I don’t like to write a lot of dialogue because I’m not good at that. I’m better at showing what the character is thinking and how they are feeling. I don’t like to write about sport events endless I am there because it seems I have a better grasp on what has happen. I can write almost about almost anything.  Some stuff is gone to be better than others because some subjects don’t really interest be. I don’t like to interview. It is nice because you usual get enough words for that but I usually find interview articles boring. I can care less about what is your favorite color. Yet I can write a whole article based on interview but it most likely won’t be as fun or exciting article. I also write about animals’ pov. I mean who won’t want to know what going on in a cute foxes little head. I’m pretty sure I wrote a blog about a fox last year. I bet it rock. I know you love it because who won’t? Will that’s what I like and don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment