Thursday, September 22, 2011

Homecoming queen,gingers, and big cookies. b group 4

Ok I was just told by Katie Herter that she doesn’t like me. I cried. Then she told me she was joking. A ginger bit Katie in lunch. She is now going turn into a ginger. I’m kind of afraid. I like my beautiful blonde hair. I love big cookies. They had them in lunch today. Homecoming dance is coming up. Exciting, yes.  I got a very cute dress on sale at Debs. A good a moment of the dresses where like destroyed. I got 2 dresses. My homecoming dress is white and very sparkle and has little black flowers on it. Then there is this black bow on the lower part of the dress. I also got this amazing headband that I LOVE IT. I wish had had place to where these dresses too after high school is over. I don’t care I wear it to like a fancy restaurants and if people are staring. Their just jealous of my amazingly bold fashion choices, like usual. I have art club after school today. I can’t wait. I miss the first meeting because of sports pictures. I’m on the tennis team. I can’t wait they are picking officials. Mr. Currin just pretends to attack Katie and the Homecoming queen with a pencil. The Homecoming queen as known as Amber let me put her crown on. Then I took a picture. So when I’m 50 I will lie to my grandchildren that I was the Homecoming. He just called all editors to his desk and then they yelled edit. Mr. Currin you need work on this cheer. If you can’t do it right don’t do it at all. According to Mr. Currin Brain won the lottery when he got him as adv. teacher. I believe he is referring to the story “The Lottery” by Shirley Jackson.  

No comments:

Post a Comment